Connecting with others
- Knitting for Peace: We meet at 1:00 pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month in the upper fellowship hall. A grass-roots organization dedicated to crafting hope, healing & peace one stitch at a time through non-violent compassionate action. We are committed to the well-being of women, children, and families we may never meet; we plant seeds of hope for a future we will never see. We are non-violent revolutionaries – armed with the power of prayer, the skills of our hands, and the care in our hearts – united in a compassionate fight for hope, healing, justice and peace for all women, children and families. No exceptions.
- J.O.Y. Sisters: We meet at 1:00 pm on the 1st Tuesday of each month in the upper fellowship hall.
- Bible Study: Meets September – May at 9:30 am in the upper fellowship hall. (J.O.Y. Just Older Youth)
- Writers Group: We meet at 7:00 pm on the 2nd Thursday of each month in the conference room.
- Y.A.H.’s Luncheon: We gather 4 times a year (Jan, April, July, Oct) at 11:30 am in the fellowship hall. (Y.A.H. Young At Heart)
- Book Club: We meet at 10:00 am on the 1st Saturday of each month.
- A.G.A.P.E.: Regularly scheduled social event for adults to play table and board games, with a pizza and beverage.